Thursday, March 25, 2021

The end of My 30 adventures

My 30 adventures to celebrate my 30th birthday have come to an end.  It might have taken 3 years instead of 1 but I finished it.  I started out with big plans, but before I even got started, I ended up in the ER for An unexpected adventure.

After this setback I had to re plan my adventures, but still had some fun adventures in Arizona and Utah.  

This included The 30th Annual Chandler Chamber Ostrich Festival



and Birdwatching in Gilbert, Arizona and Chandler, Arizona.  


In Utah the Red Butte Gardens Lego display in Salt Lake City, Utah,



“The Sandlot” movie tour in Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah 



and Ogden's George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden, Utah.


After more unforeseen circumstances I had to plan and do more things closer to home. 


Like having Peruvian food and seeing the Ansel Adams early works display both in Longmont, CO 



and the Benson Sculpture Garden in Loveland, CO.

However, before I got all of these done Covid hit, and I had to go virtual and do the rest from home.  This included watching 30 movies I hadn’t seen, 


building a Lego Christmas tree  and seeing Keukenhof garden in the Netherlands.  



Then I finished with my Virtual Road trip.

 

My adventures never went as planned but I was able to see and do things I didn’t expect. I’m glad I didn’t give up and made it all the way to the end.  Thank you so much for reading and following along, I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did! 

If you want to continue reading my posts, I have another blog Ryan’s Good Eats that you can check out.  I don’t know what my next big adventure might be but I’m looking forward to seeing what life brings next!

No comments:

Post a Comment